Although dial tone and email are now requirements for doing business - it can seem daunting to fully understand all the options, opportunities, and implications in an industry seemingly earmarked by unlimited choices of equipment, vendors and carriers. Without a keen understanding of your requirements, what's available in the market and which vendors are in a position to deliver on their sales propaganda, the RFP (Request for Proposal) process can seem like an exercise in fruition!
TeleSource specializes in staying current on all the available market intelligence. Our 100+ combined years of industry experience in addition to our innovative vendor ranking system makes the Telecom RFP and contract negotiation process less time-consuming, costly and frustrating. Our proven RFP process is the right fit for companies of all sizes, no matter how large or small the project might be.
- Development of a detailed project plan
- Determining functional requirements
- Developing technical specifications
- Composing the RFP for carrier and/or equipment services
- Gathering information on potential vendors
- Developing contract terms and conditions (may incl. business downturn, technology upgrade, billing dispute resolution etc)
- Holding a pre-bidders conference
- Distributing the RFP and responding to vendor questions
- Review and evaluation of oral and written responses (solution proofing, benchmarking, etc)
- Development of a weighted scoring mechanism
- Evaluation and recommendation
- Vendor negotiations
- Recommendations including Senior Management Presentation(s)
- Regular project status reports
- Post RFP bill review for accuracy
If you have contract expiring in the next 12 months, want to reduce costs, or just want to improve your competitive position, talk with us about the full range of options.